We are seeking outstanding part-time and full-time CRNAs to provide night and weekend coverage with full benefits, highly competitive compensation, and best-in-class "perks"! We have exceptional opportunities throughout the State. Please see below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC, the premier independently-owned, private-practice/academic hybrid anesthesia group in Connecticut. With our continued expansion throughout the State, we are seeking talented and motivated CRNAs to join our team in beautiful Connecticut, practicing sub-specialty and general anesthesiology during all facets of perioperative care at multiple state-of-the-art locations.
We are a large, stable practice with a small feel — everything you need to grow and thrive. IAA fosters opportunities to grow and thrive personally and professionally. We offer a perfect private-practice/academic partnership, providing our staff with a desirable mix of solo cases, care team CRNA supervision, and teaching of residents, SRNAs and fellows across a wide variety of clinical environments. We are:
- A trusted anesthesia partner throughout Connecticut, providing anesthesia service to 8 hospitals and 20+ ambulatory centers.
- A strategic partner with Hartford HealthCare, the largest healthcare system in Connecticut.
A comprehensive practice with a dedicated administration team. IAA boasts an experienced administrative leadership team that oversees operations, all administrative matters, licensing, credentialing, and scheduling among other key tasks.
Why choose to work with IAA?
- We support the care team model approach.
- IAA is proud to be an independently-owned practice.
- For our entire clinical team of CRNAs and physicians, we strive to provide opportunities for professional satisfaction and career advancement.
- A uniquely desirable practice. IAA is an award-winning practice consisting of more than 200 physician members, 300 CRNAs, 40 residents, 40 SRNAs, 8 fellows, and a dedicated team of administrative staff at major hospitals and many ambulatory centers throughout Connecticut.
Live and Work in beautiful Connecticut. IAA employees enjoy:
• Four seasons with endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and socialization — swimming, sailing, skating, skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, gaming, beach activities, theatre, art, music, other cultural opportunities, as well as professional sporting events.
• A variety of living environments and location options — thriving cities, beautiful suburbs, beach-front communities, and rustic New England homes.
• Convenient access to New York City and Boston and their many amenities, including international airports.
• Top-rated public schools in the nation. Ranked #2 according to World Population Review.
• Internationally recognized private schools.
• Best Healthcare in the nation. Ranked #3 according to U.S. News.
For more information, visit us on the web at [link removed] or cut and paste our recent practice video to your browser. [link removed]
CRNA - Weekends and Nights w Full Benefits - We ha...
We are seeking outstanding part-time and full-time CRNAs to provide night and weekend coverage with full benefits, highly competitive compensation, and best-in-class 'perks'! We have exceptional opportunities throughout the State. Please see below for more information.Thank you for your interest in Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC...