University Anesthesiologists is a local, private group based out of UT Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. We won’t bore you with typical information you usually receive about CRNA opportunities, but we'll list a few things that make our local, clinician-led group different and unique:
- Our CRNA's have a strong voice and help lead our team with our own CRNA executive committee. Along with our physician leaders, our quick decisions are made on-site between you, our OR time, and without endless meetings.
- We do what's best for our team. We pay competitively with plenty of opportunity for you to make the income that you want to make. We offer guarantee-out shifts (8’s,10’,12’s), shifts with prime (increase base salary and defined ESP), ASC shifts that give you back your nights and weekends, and even a few call positions that will offer the most income potential.
- Our group practice includes our University Hospital, Day surgery centers, and multiple peripheral locations. Most importantly, we offer a benefits package that includes ample vacation time, sick time, health benefits, life/disability insurance, 4.5% 401K match with immediate vesting, sign-on/retention bonuses up to $30K, and much more.
- We can pretty much tailor any schedule from 3/10’s, 4/10’s, 3/12’s, call, etc. We have over 16 different CRNA jobs with us that our own CRNA’s created, so if you have a schedule you prefer that we don’t have, we will do whatever we can to create that opportunity.
- You tell us what you want to make and we can share what positions offer that potential.
- We take care of our own CRNA’s first. We prefer to pay our own CRNA’s higher rates for additional shifts they cover instead of looking for outside coverage first.
We’re currently hiring full-time positions and we also have lucrative PRN positions available to help build our bench-strength for our future growth ahead. If any of the above sparks your interest, we’d love to connect with you soon!