WellSpan Health Company Profile
We are WellSpan Health
Every day across central Pennsylvania, the people of WellSpan Health work together to support this non-profit mission of service—one patient, one community, one unique health care need at a time. We also collaborate with community leaders, area residents and other health care providers to make sure that inpatient, outpatient, home health and physician services are located where they can do the most good for our neighbors.
Working as one to improve health through exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
Respect for All
We are deeply committed to respecting everyone. In pursuit of true respect, we seek to better know and appreciate both each other and our patients. Through knowing people better we conduct ourselves with empathy and respect the diversity, rights and dignity of all regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, economic status or personal circumstances.
Working as One
We work as one so our patients, consumers and communities can experience the benefit of WellSpan “working as one” with them and on their behalf. We work as one across professions, organizational boundaries and communities by collaborating, coordinating, and sharing expertise, information and resources—to better meet the needs of those we serve.
Assume Positive Intent
As we seek to know one another and work as one we assume positive intent. We give people the benefit of the doubt and assume that they had positive intentions, identify the situational details, and get the bigger picture.
Do the Right Thing
We earn the trust and confidence of the individuals and communities that we serve by doing what’s right; acting with transparency and honesty; protecting patient confidentiality; paying special attention to vulnerable moments such as transitions in care; and meeting the letter and the spirit of all applicable laws, regulations and professional standards. Integrity is expected in your performance and you should feel safe, empowered and confident that when you do the right thing, you will be supported. Together, leadership, staff and governance are all committed to creating a culture that empowers everyone to do the right thing.
Find a Better Way
We are relentless in our pursuit of discovering better ways to meet our mission and serve our communities. We take seriously our responsibility to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to our care. We are creative. We innovate, seek out and share best practices, focus on long-term sustainability and adopt ways of transforming the delivery of healthcare. We are steadfast in our commitment to continuously learning and improving both as individuals and as an organization.
WellSpan at a Glance
- A valuable community resource that provides more than $187.9 million in combined charitable, uncompensated care (2021).
- Approximately 20,000 employees
- A clinically integrated network of approximately 2,600 physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs), including more than 1,900 employed physicians and APPs.
- More than 220 patient care locations that offer services such as diagnostic imaging, laboratory, rehabilitation, primary care, retail pharmacy, walk-in health care, durable medical equipment and other essential services
- A regional behavioral health care organization: WellSpan Philhaven
- A regional home care organization: WellSpan VNA Home Care
- Eight respected hospitals: WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital, WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital, WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital, WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital, WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital, WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Philhaven.
- Regional referral services in heart and vascular care, oncology, women and children services, orthopedics and spine care, neurosciences and behavioral health
- The region's only accredited Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center with an endovascular neurosurgery program.
- Partnerships with respected organizations, including Johns Hopkins Medicine, Hanover Hospital, and Hospice & Community Care (formerly Hospice of Lancaster County), as well as hundreds of private-practice community physicians.
Visit & Follow: WellSpan Health on Twitter / X.com
4 WellSpan Health CRNA Jobs
Certified Registered Nurse AnesthetistGettysburg, PAWellSpan Gettysburg Hospital is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join their team WellSpan Health, an integrated health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,900 physicians and advanced...
Certified Nurse Anesthetist WellSpan Health, an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, is seeking a Full Time CRNA to join our established practice in Chambersburg PA. Employment with WellSpan Medical Group allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with str...
CRNA with Surgery Center in York, PA
CRNAApple Hill Surgical Center – York, PASigning incentives up to $80KConsistently noted as one of the most highly utilized outpatient surgery facilities in Pennsylvania, Apple Hill Surgical Center features 10 technologically advanced surgical suites, two procedure rooms, a private preoperative area, and a spacious recovery room....
CRNA with Level I Trauma Center in York, PA - Sign...
CRNAYork HospitalSigning incentives up to $80KWellSpan York Hospital is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists to join their team. WellSpan Health, an integrated health system serving central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,900 physicians and advanced practice ...