With a relationship that has spanned more than 40 years, US Anesthesia Partners of Washington provides high-quality anesthesia services to the Swedish Hospital System and its outpatient surgery centers, which are affiliated with Providence Health & Services. The practice has a wide range of cases that will provide you an enjoyable scope of practice.
- Competitive compensation based on experience (Comp range 200K-248K)
- Sign-on bonus, student loan repayment available
- Relocation bonus to qualifying applicants
- Lifestyle practice - no call, no nights, no Sundays
- Flexible schedule
- Care team model, 4:1 supervision
- CME allowance
- Medical malpractice incl. tail insurance
- 401k employer match + quarterly profit-sharing
Seattle is a world class city in a no-income-tax state that offers some of the best dining, museums, and sports in the country. It’s consistently ranked as one of the healthiest cities in the US due to its acres of parkland, lush forest trails, abundant water recreation, and a temperate climate that supports an active lifestyle year-round. [link removed];
This CRNA job opening last updated on 12/06/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
- All Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists must meet state licensure requirements.
- CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
Stability, flexibility, and a path forward CRNAs are vital to USAP’s mission to provide high-quality anesthesia care to each patient. We recognize your value, and we take excellent care of you. USAP is the nation’s leading, single-specialty anesthesia practice. We serve hundreds of medical facilities across the U.S. We provide anesthesia services for more than 1.7 million procedures annually. We’re growing rapidly and offer exciting opportunities for you to grow with us.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company