Envision Physician Services has exciting new opportunities for full-time CRNAs with our AGO division. Join a professional, collaborative practice, and enjoy all the benefits of a clinically rewarding environment. Orlando Regional Medical Center has a care team of 21 MDs and 70 CRNA and AAs, you can now be a part of one of the largest Anesthesia groups in Central Florida.
As a member of this well-respected practice, you will benefit from a diverse mix of cases and settings now to include trauma and cardiac! AGO has been in existence for over 20 years, and provide services to 7 hospitals, including ORMC and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, and 6 nearby ASCs.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation to include base salary (varies from trauma center to no trauma) + shift differentials for nights and weekends + shift differentials for cardiac + true OT after 40-hour work week.
- Flexible scheduling – option to have “home base” and minimum nights
- Minimal call
- Variety of cases now including: Trauma, cardiac, ortho, OB, Regional, Vascular, Neuro, General. No peds
- Earn While You Learn available to SRNAs!
- Anesthesia Care team to be comprised of 61 physicians and 156 CRNAs and AAs.
Envision offers competitive compensation and robust benefits package, paid time off, CME allowance and company paid malpractice with tail coverage.
A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true. Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet. Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida – places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
For more information about this opportunity, or to explore other opportunities nationwide, please contact Lindsey Johnson, Clinical Recruiter, at (850) 490-8009 or (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This CRNA job opening was originally posted on 05/30/2023 and last updated on 05/30/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.