Envision is currently seeking full-time and part time CRNAs to join our Morton Plant Clearwater, Countryside and Dunedin locations. Our fast-paced and collaborative team manages a wide variety of cases. Leadership supports an excellent work-life balance. New graduates are welcome!
- INCREASED COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Weekly 40-hour guarantee
- 16 and 24 hour shifts
- Minimal weekend and holiday call requirements all paid at premium rate and stipend
- No weeknight or weekday call
- Opportunity for optional overtime on day off at a premium rate and stipend
- Shift differential for night coverage
- Care team model with a 1:4 ratio of MDAs to APPs
- Credentialed at all 3 sites with a home base
- APPs perform spinals, epidurals and arterial line insertions
- Earn While You Learn program available for SRNAs during last year of training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA/DCA, STD/LTD, life insurance, CME, 401K, and annual retention bonus
- 100% company paid malpractice with tail coverage
For more information, please contact Mikah Rushalk at: 317-965-7944
Morton Plant Hospital:
300 Pinellas Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
- Great work environment consisting of 10 MDAs, 55 CRNAs & 9 AAs
- Days staffed to ensure breaks (breakfast, lunch, afternoon, dinner)
- Diverse mix of cases including Ortho, General, GYN, Urology, Neuro, Spine, Plastics, Eyes, Endo, EP, IR, OB, optional Cardiac (Cardiac stipend) and Neuro iMRI team
- No Peds/Trauma/Transplants
- Various shifts available including 7a-5p, 7a-8p, 10a-11p, 1p-11p, mid-shifts, open to creative shifts
- Flexible scheduling – 8s, 10s, 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 16s
- Part-time positions, hours per week – 27, 30, 32, 36 hours/wk
- Hospital beds: 600
- Case volume/Approximate annual cases:
- Main OR: 14,000
- OB deliveries: 2,200/c-sections 745
- Cardiac OR: 1,500
- 21 Main ORs, 5 Cardiac ORs, 5 Endo suites, 3 OB ORs, 3 Electrophysiology suites, 3 IR suites
Morton Plant Hospital is located just across the Courtney Campbell Bridge from Tampa, and in between St. Petersburg and Dunedin, making it a central location to all popular Tampa Bay Area cities. Right next to the beach, APPs enjoy venturing to the white sands and clear blue waters after work. Morton Plant APPs are a social group, with monthly outings ranging from yoga, to happy hour, to Treehoppers, to book club! Our Sunshine Group celebrates birthdays, bridal/groom showers, baby showers, and more.
Mease Countryside Hospital:
3231 McMullen Booth Road
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
- MCH is a 387 bed facility
- 13 ORs, 3 Endo suites, 1 Cath lab (no EP), 2 IR suites and a bustling OB department
- Case types vary between Ortho, Spine, Urology, GYN, General and Vascular surgery
- 6 MDAs, 17 CRNAs & 2 AAs
- Flexible scheduling with quarterly requests
- No night or weekday call!
- Weekend call coverage consists of one day shift per month, 7a-7p
Mease Countryside Hospital is located in Safety Harbor, a small city on the west short of Tampa Bay in Pinellas County. Centrally located, you are only a 30 minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the beach!
Cohesive and fun loving group of providers always eager to help each other in any way necessary. Staffing considerate of dedicated break persons. Warm and welcoming leadership with an open door communication policy and an emphasis on work life balance. We are a socially engaged group with happy hours, boat/beach days and a book club.
Mease Dunedin Hospital:
601 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
- MDH is a 120 bed facility
- 4 operating suites, 1 endoscopy suite, 1 IR suite
- Case types vary with a heavy focus on ortho and urology with occasional general surgeries
Mease Dunedin is a community hospital nestled in the quaint downtown of Dunedin, FL. Located along the Gulf Coast, just west of Tampa, Dunedin is known for its Scottish Celebrations, wide array of cuisine and local breweries.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
ABOUT ENVISION PHYSICIAN SERVICESAs a physician-led medical group, our clinical and support teams collaborate with hospitals and health systems across the nation to integrate services, enhance quality of care, elevate patient experience and improve clinical outcomes.WHAT WE DOEnvision Physician Services is a multispecialty medical group and healthcare management team providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services.We are more than 25,000 physicians and advanced practice providers who care for patients in more than 1,800 clinical departments in healthcare facilities in 45 states and the District of Columbia.Our collective experience enables us to better solve complex problems and consi...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company