We serve the OB Decks in several of our facilities, find the one that fits what you are looking for! Choose between The Medical Center of Aurora, Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, and Rose Medical Center.
We are looking for strong CRNAs to join the team and work on our high-risk cases, and cover the deck! These positions will be mainly OB-focused with general OR cases and shifts mixed in as desired. The CRNA would work in only one facility of their choice and can float to multiple as requested! Compensation range is $180K-$210K.
- Competitive Compensation based on years of experience
- Required call varied per home base facility and compensated in addition to base compensations
- OB stipend additional to base compensation
- 10hr, 12hr and 24hr shifts available
- Sign on bonus or Student loan repayment packages
- Relocation bonus to applicable applicants
- Flexible schedule options, and some self-scheduling available
- 6 weeks PTO, increases with years of service
- 401k match/profit sharing
- CME allowance
The Mile High City boasts astonishing tourist attractions and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities in any season, all with a drizzle of country flair. Experience red-hot music scenes, intriguing museums, drool-worthy award-winning restaurants, and thrilling water parks, among many places to visit in Denver, Colorado. Denver is home to the Avalanche, the Rockies, and the Broncos.
All this, of course, is just a stone’s throw from one of America’s premier natural landscapes: the Rocky Mountains.
There are many things to do around this multi-cultural city from the city life of downtown Denver to the laid-back outdoor lifestyle of Boulder. Surrounding neighborhoods in the Denver Metro are some of the most sought places to live.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
- All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists must meet state licensure requirements.
- CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
Stability, flexibility, and a path forward CRNAs are vital to USAP’s mission to provide high-quality anesthesia care to each patient. We recognize your value, and we take excellent care of you. USAP is the nation’s leading, single-specialty anesthesia practice. We serve hundreds of medical facilities across the U.S. We provide anesthesia services for more than 1.7 million procedures annually. We’re growing rapidly and offer exciting opportunities for you to grow with us.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company