*100K SIGN ON BONUS*
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple is a 636-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital with a Level I Trauma designation. In 2022, the hospital was ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. The hospital has 31 accredited residency and fellowship programs that include specialties in emergency medicine and radiology and offers a well-established and respected chaplain resident program.
Temple is regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and was ranked the sixth most affordable place to live in the U.S. in 2019. In addition to no state taxes, Temple enjoys a robust economy, and a cost of living that is lower than the national average. Served by four independent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, the community places a high priority on education. Dubbed the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” Temple lies along the famous Texas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, with convenient access to major cities including Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
CRNA Position Highlights:
- We are seeking CRNAs to join our staff of 50 CRNAs and 32 Anesthesiologists
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $100,000 sign on bonus
- Cover 1 hospital only
- Overtime Available
- Shift scheduling model
- ACT model
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- Case load: variety, no hearts, no OB
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the camaraderie of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
Specialty/Department/Practice - CRNA Temple
Shift/Schedule - Full Time, M-F
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- Up to $4,000 CME per year with 5 days
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- *Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 11/26/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
- EDUCATION - Master's
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
Our Story As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees, and the Scott & White Health Plan.Our Strategy Healthcare is changing, and at Baylor Scott & White, we are changing it for the better. To do that, we've created a road map for our future—our System Strategy. The visual representation of our System Strategy is called Our Core. At the center of Our Core are the personal Commitments our employees make to advance our work for the benefit of those w...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company