I represent a CRNA opportunity in desirable Seattle, Washington. If interested, please call, text, or reply for details.
• CRNA practice providing Ambulatory/Outpatient Care since 1993
• Join a group of 19 CRNAs providing care at 14 facilities – Growth related recruitment
• Incoming CRNA will oversee care at 3-4 locations – All within a region that logistically make sense for the provider.
• No supervision
• Comprehensive services including I.V Sedation and Monitoring, Peripheral Nerve Blocks, Central Nerve Blocks (Spinal or Epidural), General Anesthesia, and Pain Management Services
• 4 day weeks – Guaranteed 35 hours, average is 40-42 hours per week
• Employed, W2 position
• 120/HR = 220K per year at 40 hours
• Time and a half for over time (above 40 hours)
• Profit Sharing after 90 days allows for additional earning
• Shift incentive for extra days worked
• 20K Sign on with 1 year commitment
• 5 Weeks PTO
• 1 Week CME with 2K Allowance
• 7 National Holidays
• 401K with 3 percent match
• Health Dental Vision
• Malpractice covered
• State license reimbursement
• Dynamic Urban Living: Embrace city life with cultural diversity, art, and vibrant neighborhoods.
• Nature’s Playground: Scenic landscapes, mountains, and waterways await your outdoor adventures.
• Effortless Commuting: Efficient public transport and an international airport simplify travel.
• Housing Variety: Find your ideal home, from modern apartments to suburban gems.
• Quality of Life: Enjoy healthcare, community, and a mild climate for a balanced lifestyle.
If interested, please call or email for details.
972-954-6904 (call or text)
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
This CRNA job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
Thank you for coming to learn more about Elevate Healthcare Consultants. Elevate Healthcare Consultants is a leading physician employment firm in the healthcare staffing industry and is consistently recognized as a being awesome by both national, state and regional organizations. In 2015, Elevate’s founders built the company around a set of core values that guide its decision-making and hiring practices: Integrity-Driven, Faith-Centered, and Transcendent. The result is an ethos that puts highly-tenured marketers and recruiters at the center and creates an environment where people are valued, heard, inspired, and encouraged to have a darn good time. Our customer focus is providing paramount service without the “large-firm bureaucracy.” Who wants that, anyways? With this mentality, we can...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company