COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- $300,000 Salary plus extra duty on-call pay
- Sign-on Bonus
- Work RVU Production to earn an extra $25,000 annually
- Hospital contributes 8.5 of your annual earnings to your 401 (a) Retirement Plan + 403B and 457B plans
- Health Benefits and Retirement Package start on day of hire
- PTO and CME Allowance
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- 70-Bed Hospital / Non-Profit Organization
- Monday - Friday OR times 7:30 am-3 pm (approximately)
- No Heads or Hearts
- Malpractice: Claims Made - Tail is not needed
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- New Graduates and Experienced Candidates Welcomed
- J1 and H-1B Visa candidates will be considered
- EMR System: EPIC
- Current providers live close to Richmond, Virginia with a metro population of 1.3 million
- Per Bestplaces.net the Cost of living is 26% less than the US Average
- 11:1 Student to Teacher Ratio; Test Scores 57% higher than US Average
- Beaches, Lakes, and Mountains just a short drive away!
- Durham, NC is 1 hour away, the Virginia Beach coastline is only 2 hours away.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 195369
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [link removed] for more information.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 11/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
We pride ourselves on doing exactly what we say we will do. That’s our promise to you. And it means you can rest easier knowing our team is working hard to meet your needs. Our highly skilled recruiters are backed by smart staffing and technology solutions creating an incredibly efficient workflow. Whether it’s predicting client staffing needs or proactively identifying top candidates based on smart assumptions, our goal is to continually stay ahead of your medical staffing needs. Founded in 1997, the company has evolved into one of the nation’s largest, most recognized staffing solutions. We have been honored with numerous industry awards and recognized repeatedly with the “Best Places To Work” distinction.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company