Locum CRNA needed in Arkansas - 4782 (21737234)
Locum CRNA Opening in Arkansas
Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a Hospital in Arkansas that is in search of a locums CRNA. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing coverage starting ASAP
- Monday- Friday; 6:30 am – 5 pm
- Avg 35 cases per day
- Call: 1 day per week & 1 weekend per month
- Cases: General, Ortho, Urology, & GYN
- Always have MD on call-Primary Call
- Also Have 2 CRNAs on Call – as 1st & 2nd call- however still only take call 1 day per week & 1 weekend per month
- 4 MD; 7CRNA
- 8 ORs
- Supervised setting
- Active Arkansas License
- BLC, ACLS, & PALS
About the Area:
- Serene, peaceful community set in the rolling hills of the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas.
- Great area for fishing, watersports, hiking, any activity outdoors.
- Approximately 95 miles from Eureka Springs, AR & 85 miles from Branson, MO
Rhino Medical Services has a foundation based on successfully exceeding expectations, while maintaining a practical and sincere style of business. We take great pride in fulfilling our vision by offering insightful, consultative services. Out team will assist in completing efficient and accurate credentialing and logistics documentation as an added cost-free service for each of our partnered providers. Behind these services are dedicated personnel determined to ensure the most valuable staffing solutions for both clients and providers.
In addition to our elite personalized service, Rhino Medical offers the following:
- Triple A-rated malpractice coverage
- Dedicated In-House Credentialing Assistance
- Personalized logistical assistance
- Nationwide licensing assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly Pay
All Rhino Medical opportunities provide:
- Retention of 30-day Out Clause
- 1099 Independent Contractor Positions
- Transparent and Contingent Contracts
We keep you in the driver’s seat throughout the entire process. Looking forward to start working together.