New CRNA ongoing locums need in Western Massachusetts!! - 21801696
Ongoing CRNA need in Western MA
• Cases include: general, ortho, urology, ENT/ophthalmology, bariatric, vascular, neuro, thoracic, GYN, dermatology, plastic, cardiac and OB. No trauma.
• 15,000 OR cases annually. 2000 deliveries and 200 cardiac case including TAVR, mitral valve clip ant watchman procedures.
• 18 ORs plus endo, cardiac, OB
• Call Involved (details below)
• Care-team model
• Paper charting
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice included
• Competitive pay
• CRNA call: 7p-7a weekday (30% call back) and 7a-7a on weekends (80% call back). CRNAs take weekday call approximately once a month and twice a year on weekends.
• Active MA license
• Flexibility is key with all locums; no clock watchers, please.
• Guaranteed 40-hour week (unless time off is required or clinician calls out)