CRNA - Corning, NY - 21882775
The Guthrie Clinic - Corning Hospital has an opportunity for a CRNA to practice in their newly built (2014) hospital. All of the skills that you have worked so hard to develop will be utilized in your daily clinical practice of caring for a wide diversity of patients.
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour with higher compensation based upon experience along with a sign-on bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred.
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated, generous PTO, CME with time and allowance of $1,700, and paid relocation assistance up to $15K
- Traditional and nontraditional work hours - typical hours are 7:00 [link removed]:30 [link removed]
- Anesthesia Care Team Model used.
- Wide spectrum of cases with the exception of Cardiac and Neurosurgery. The highest volumes are Orthopedics, ENT, General Surgery, OB/GYN, and Plastics. CRNAs may participate in OB cases if they are qualified/trained in OB and motivated to do so.
- Anesthesia Department manages [link removed], efficient work day.