Nassau University Medical Center FT CRNA - 21882776
Immediate job openings for FT nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) at Nassau University Medical Center on Long Island, NY. Great opportunity to broaden your clinical and leadership skills. Be part of a collaborative team that shapes an innovative department focused on patient safety, quality, and continuing medical education and delivers care through perioperative medicine. Highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
• 533-bed Level 1 Trauma Center (adult); Level III NICU
• Five working ORs; 7 dark (temporarily)
• Mix of general, GYN, optho, ortho, and plastics. No hearts. Fewer than 75 intracranial cases; about 1,500 deliveries and 3,000 endo procedures (2-rm suite)
• Adhering to and promoting state/federal requirements as well as Accreditation, CMS, Professional Association, Medication Management, By-Laws, Operating Room and Department Standards.
• Create, manage and maintain checklists for best-practice care pathways; participate in/document daily huddles, time-outs, and intra-op pauses.
• Multiple shifts: 24-hour for trauma and OB; 10s/12s/16s for OR; 10-hr for endo
• One 24/7 call (:30 response time)
• Primary anesthesia caregiver; provide pre, intra- and postop anesthesia services 24/365.
• Thorough and compliant documentation of all encounters, ministrations and medications administered; transitions of care; scan all medications used; reconcile all controlled/non-controlled medications.
• Provide breaks, teach, assisting with other department functions; mentor as necessary.
• Active NYS License
• Experience with Trauma
• W-2 $240,000 (80hr/pay period)
• Health/dental/vision insurance; disability, P4P plan, skills/knowledge expansion bonus
• Generous PTO (vacation/CE/CME)
• CE/CME tuition reimbursement
Active NY License
ACLS, BLS, PALS