Mercy Hospital Bakersfield - Full-Time CRNA - 21882777
Mercy Downtown Hospital and Mercy Southwest hospital are award-winning, state-of-the-art facilities that are a part of the expanding Dignity Health network. Together the Mercy hospitals consist of 265-beds serving the residents of Kern County and its largest city—Bakersfield.
- Orthopedic, general, gynecological, urological, ENT and other routine surgeries—no hearts, no heads and only healthy pediatrics patients. The Obstetrical Department accommodates about 2,000 deliveries a year.
- A variety of shifts including 7A to 3P, 5P, 7P, 11P and 7A are available
- One or more offset shifts can be mixed and matched to accommodate a condensed schedule
- Health | Dental | Vision | Life | Talk-space | Disability
- Generous $312k salary
- 6 weeks paid time off
- Additional earning opportunities
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia ([link removed]) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best care possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.