CRNA - Sayre, PA - 21882778
The Guthrie Clinic - Robert Packer Hospital has opportunities for CRNAs to practice in 18 state-of-the-art operating rooms. As part of the Anesthesiology team, CRNAs enjoy a collegial working environment where the Anesthesia Care Model is used. All of the skills that you have worked so hard to develop will be utilized in your daily clinical practice of caring for a wide diversity of patients.
- New market adjusted compensation starting at $85.00 per hour with higher compensation based upon experience along with a sign-on bonus of $20K.
- Candidates can opt-in for loan forgiveness of $50K payable over 3 years in lieu of the sign-on bonus if preferred.
- Flexible work schedules are accommodated, generous PTO, CME with time and allowance of $1,700, and paid relocation assistance up to $15K
- Opportunities to do a variety of cases including Trauma (Level II Trauma Center/Regional Medical Center), Pediatrics, Neuro, Vascular, Ortho, IR, ENT, Urology & GYN.
- Opportunity to perform regional anesthesia.
- Teaching opportunities with SRNAs along with mentorship available with senior staff.
- Anesthesia Department manages [link removed], efficient workday.
- Hospital is located in a safe community with strong family values, 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes.