Locum CRNA needed in Ohio - 6084 (21921201)
Locum CRNA Opening in Ohio
Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a Hospital in Ohio that is in search of a locums CRNA. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing coverage starting in January
- Care team Model
- CRNAs: 3-4 daily
- MDAs: 2
- No Call
- Cases: endo, ENT, general surgery, ophthalmology – no regional blocks
- Creds 30-60 days
- Active Ohio License
About the Area:
- Located on the Western tip of Lake Erie
- Plenty of dining, hotels, parks, and museums.
- A prime destination for anyone interested in culinary tours, hands on glass blowing, live entertainment, and countless endeavors.
Rhino Medical Services has a foundation based on successfully exceeding expectations, while maintaining a practical and sincere style of business. We take great pride in fulfilling our vision by offering insightful, consultative services. Out team will assist in completing efficient and accurate credentialing and logistics documentation as an added cost-free service for each of our partnered providers. Behind these services are dedicated personnel determined to ensure the most valuable staffing solutions for both clients and providers.
In addition to our elite personalized service, Rhino Medical offers the following:
- Triple A-rated malpractice coverage
- Dedicated In-House Credentialing Assistance
- Personalized logistical assistance
- Nationwide licensing assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly Pay
All Rhino Medical opportunities provide:
- Retention of 30-day Out Clause
- 1099 Independent Contractor Positions
- Transparent and Contingent Contracts
We keep you in the driver’s seat throughout the entire process. Looking forward to start working together.