Locum CRNA needed in South Carolina - 6208 (21939757)
Locum CRNA Opening in South Carolina
Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a Hospital in South Carolina that is in search of a locums CRNA. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
This client is needing coverage starting ASAP - Ongoing
- All inclusive rate
- Longterm coverage
- Willing to take Backup call M-S; Sat Shift 7a-7p
- Level 2 Trauma center
- 12 MD
- 36 CRNA
- Supervised Model
- EMR: Meditec
- Cases: They do all cases and will work around things
- Call 1:6- different call for different [link removed], hearts, trauma
- Active South Carolina License
About the Area:
- Oldest & largest city in the state of South Carolina
- Plenty of dining, hotels, parks, and museums.
- Many of the grandest historic homes in America, plantations to explore, and rich military history.
Rhino Medical Services has a foundation based on successfully exceeding expectations, while maintaining a practical and sincere style of business. We take great pride in fulfilling our vision by offering insightful, consultative services. Out team will assist in completing efficient and accurate credentialing and logistics documentation as an added cost-free service for each of our partnered providers. Behind these services are dedicated personnel determined to ensure the most valuable staffing solutions for both clients and providers.
In addition to our elite personalized service, Rhino Medical offers the following:
- Triple A-rated malpractice coverage
- Dedicated In-House Credentialing Assistance
- Personalized logistical assistance
- Nationwide licensing assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly Pay
All Rhino Medical opportunities provide:
- Retention of 30-day Out Clause
- 1099 Independent Contractor Positions
- Transparent and Contingent Contracts
We keep you in the driver’s seat throughout the entire process. Looking forward to start working together.