CRNA Position at Frisbie Memorial Hospital - 22115569
We are currently seeking referrals and applications for full-time and Per Diem CRNAs to join our team.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care. Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
Endoscopy, General, Orthopedics, ENT, GYN, Labor and Delivery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Chronic Pain, UrologyCysto, Urology, Vascular, Plastics, Neuro, Thoracic, Cardiac, Electrophysiology
Rochester, known as the Lilac City, is located in southeastern New Hampshire. With a population of almost 30,000, Rochester is one of the largest cities in New Hampshire. Encompassing over 44 square miles of rolling hills and rivers, Rochester is conveniently located only a short distance from New Hampshire's famous Lakes Region, the White Mountains with its ski resorts and the Seacoast with its superb beaches. Cultural and recreational activities include plays at the Rochester Opera House, theater, the Rochester Country Club golf course, ball fields, hiking, walking paths, rivers, ponds and lakes. Combined with its natural beauty, easy access and many opportunities, Rochester is The Place To Be.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or re-certified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists