CRNA Position at Catholic Memorial Center - 22115574
Catholic Medical Center (CMC), a member of GraniteOne Health, is a nonprofit acute-care hospital and regional health system based in Manchester, New Hampshire, with a commitment to delivering the highest quality and most advanced healthcare to patients across the state. CMC is one of New Hampshire's largest health systems, licensed for 330 beds, with an affiliated medical staff of over 400 physicians and 3,000 employees. We serve more than 180,000 patients each year, offering a wide variety of healthcare services in a highly technical and mission-oriented environment. Our history is rich with religious connection and commitment to the wellbeing of the human race, yet we constantly evolve to meet and exceed patient expectations.
Endoscopy, General, Orthopedics, ENT, GYN, Labor and Delivery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Chronic Pain, UrologyCtsto, Urology, Vascular, Plastics, Neuro, Tharacic, Cardiac, Electrophysiology
Living and working in Manchester is having the best of both worlds; one will always be surrounded by the pro-business atmosphere while also enjoying the culture and entertainment that the city provides. If the outdoors is your source of enjoyment, the city maintains 900 acres of parks, playgrounds, swimming pools and a public beach. Additionally, there are several sports complexes throughout the city offering ice skating, hockey, roller derby and other team oriented sports. Manchester is straddled on the banks of the Merrimack River.
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or re-certified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists