U.S. ARMY RESERVE NURSE ANESTHETIST - 22224294
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist and officer on the [link removed], you’ll provide specialized care to Soldiers and their families when they need it most. You’ll expand your skills in general anesthesia, respiratory care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, fluid therapy and more. If you choose the Army Reserve, you can work in your community and serve when needed. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
As an Army Reserve Soldier, you may qualify for up to $50,000 for nursing school loans through the Health Professionals Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP).
– Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
– No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your family
– Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service (starts at age 60 for Army Reserve)
– Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
– Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
– Privileges that come with being an officer in the [link removed]
– Training to become a leader in your specialized field
– Master’s degree in nursing anesthesia, from an accredited program
– Certified registered nurse anesthetist
– Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (age waiver may be requested)
– [link removed]