Locum CRNA needed in Oklahoma - 22283703
CRNA Gig Available | Locum Tenens Needed in Oklahoma
Southwest Oklahoma near Texas border
- Dates available June 29 – Oct 2
- Shift times: 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
- EMR – Meditech
- Temporary privileges available in less than 1 week
- 5 CRNA’s on staff – supervised by Surgeon
- Typical cases: General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology and GI
- Same-Week Payout
- Assistance with Privileging
- Best A Rated Malpractice
- We Pay You for Referrals
Supervision Model: 5 employed CRNAs…no MD/DO anesthesiologist on staff. Supervision is primary surgeon on case.
MD vs CRNA: CRNA
# of rooms MD would supervise: N/A
How many ORs are there? 6
What is the makeup of the practice? (OB, Endo, ASC, etc.) General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology, GI Lab.
OB: (Who places the epidural): The CRNA
(Nerve stimulator or ultrasound): Ultrasound Assisted/In Conjunction with Peripheral Nerve Stimulator Regional Anesthesia and Ultrasound Assisted Vascular Access
• Masters degree in nursing, CRNA. Completed an education program accredited by the AANA council on accreditation of nurse anesthesia
• National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Current Oklahoma license
• Current BLS and ACLS and must have their own DEA.