Permanent CRNA opportunity in Ohio. Will wait for licensure and I'll reimburse you for it! - 22296286
I hope all is well with you these days. I’m reaching out to ask if you might be interested in taking a look at a full time, permanent position in Ohio. Or, do you know anyone looking for a CRNA job?
Client Will Wait For Licensure and I’ll reimburse you for it!
- Full Service, or Bread and Butter
- 7-5:30 M-F, but some days they get out earlier than others
- 3 MDs and 8 CRNAs
- Will consider (4) 10’s
- Credentialing 30 days
- We try to run 8 sites per day all mostly in the OR and on the same campus
- NO Call if non cardiac
- When on 2nd call from home if cardiac, it’s only Sat & Sun
- Overtime after 80 hours in a pay period
- EMR is Meditech
- Average daily census at the hospital is 100
- Student loan forgiveness, Relocation expenses
Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, and Ft. Wayne all under 2 hours away.
Parks; hiking and biking trails.
Indian Lake and Grand Lake St. Mary’s under 30 minutes away.
Please pass this on to anyone you think might want to hear about it, or give me a call yourself.