Locum CRNA needed in Arizona - 22296321
CRNA Needed in Arizona | Locums Coverage Available
Less than 100 miles from Phoenix
Must be comfortable working in an independent practice setting and performing all aspects of pre, intra, and post-operative care. Cases include general surgery, OB/Gyne, GI, ortho, and occasionally cathblab. No hearts or neuro. Must be proficient in peripheral nerve blockade (most common blocks done here are adductor canal, femoral, popliteal, fascia iliaca, TAP, supraclavicular, and interscalene nerve blocks). Regularly place arterial and central venous catheters, and must be comfortable placing and managing OB labor epidurals and spinals.
• Shift type: 12 hour shifts 7a-7p or 7p-7a
• Example of required coverage: 1st week 7a-5p M-F onsite, 5p-7a on-call; Weekend on-call. 2nd week 7a-5p M-F onsite; 3rd week off; 4th week 7a-5p onsite.
• 23 Average deliveries per month
• Cases: General, OB, Nerve blocks, Pic lines
• Meditech – EMR
• Shift hours: 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
• Same-Week Payout
• Assistance with Privileging
• Best A Rated Malpractice
• We Pay You for Referrals
- Can credential in 1 week or less with clean file