Come for the Autonomy and stay for the Money. 15% retirement match. - 22310457
- Full Time CRNA needed to join this great group of Anesthesia professionals in a Team Supervision Model that gives the CRNA complete autonomy in their practice. The CRNA preops, plans and implements their own anesthesia. MDA's are available for backup and resource
- 15% Retirement Matching
- Light Call.
- No cardiac or OB.
- Regional skills preferred, but will train in U/S blocks.
- Opportunities to increase salary with Overtime
- 1099 or W2 options available
- More Info on the Anesthesia Group at: [link removed]
- This anesthesia practice was incorporated in 1991 and currently has an exclusive contract with the hospital. You will join one of the top hospitals in Western Arkansas in a stable work environment.
- They are seeking professional CRNA's who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to be autonomous.
- The area around the hospital has one of the lowest cost of livings in the country with plenty of outdoor activities, concerts and social events. You have the option to either live in an city atmosphere or in a rural setting while still close to work.
- Great Job for a new grad who wants to use the skills they learned, while perfecting regional skills, in an encouraging and supportive atmosphere
- Competitive Salary with OT after 45 hours.
- Stable Environment
- Cost of Living - Fort Smith has one of the lowest cost of livings in the nation.
- 15% Retirement Match for W-2
- Good education systems
- Local University and 1 hour from Fayetteville
- Great job for new grads or experienced providers who like to practice independently
- Driving Distance to Ozark Mountains and many larger cities
ACLS, BLS, PALS