Locum CRNA - Western Arkansas - 0900-1730 shift wanted - 22310458
Locums need in western Arkansas for 13 week assignment
$150/hr plus travel/lodging/insurance
Locum CRNA needed in Fort Smith, AR
- 9am to 530pm shift needed, can possibly do 0630 - 3 pm shift
- 13 week assignment available
- Lodging, mileage/travel and insurance provided.
- 6 weeks to credential, start as soon as credentialed
- Regional skills preferred, but will train to do U/S guided regional blocks.
- Fall is a great time to explore the Ozark Mountains and surrounding areas.
- The CRNA preops, plans and implements their own anesthesia. MDA's are available for back up and resources.
- Mainly B&B cases with neuro and light vascular.
- No cardiac or OB.
- This anesthesia practice was incorporated in 1991 and currently has an exclusive contract with the hospital. You will join one of the top hospitals in Western Arkansas in a stable work environment.
- They are seeking professional CRNA's who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to be autonomous.
- The area around the hospital has one of the lowest cost of livings in the country with plenty of outdoor activities, concerts and social events. You have the option to either live in an city atmosphere or in a rural setting while still close to work.
- Local University and 1 hour from Fayetteville
- Great job for new grads or experienced providers who like to practice independently
- Driving Distance to Ozark Mountains and many larger cities
You can use us to help with this opportunity or use the another staffing company that continues to copy our ads. We will work for you, not try to force you into a job. We have inside knowledge of the job and every job that we advertise. We put in the leg work before taking contracts and try to truly learn about the ins and outs of the job. Also we are a CRNA owned company, and not sales-people.
We would appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
ACLS, BLS, PALS