Location: Tennessee - Paris
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 22372289
Category: CRNA Job | Nurse Anesthetist Job
Company: Ascend Medical Staffing
Contact: Ascend Medical Staffing Call: 3853992470
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: $160,000 to $180,000
Job Posted: 09/17/20
Permanent CRNA Needed in Paris, TN - 22372289
We are working with a facility located in Paris, TN which is need of 1-3 Permanent CRNA's to join their practice.
Start Date: ASAP
Call: Currently 1:6 but plan to be 1:7 when fully staffed (Bonus Call Shift Pay Offered)
Salary: $164,840 and up; Based on Experience
Cases: Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, OB, GYN, Podiatry, Eyes, Vascular, Pulmonology (Bronchs)
EMR: Allscripts Paragon
Census: 7,711 cases LY; 7,099 cases so far this year with 1.5 months of most cases off-line
Employed By: Hospital
Practice Model: Independent
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a CRNA required.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- Master’s degree in Nurse Anesthesia or relevant equivalent
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.
You will work in a number of medical environments including critical care floors, operating rooms, labor and delivery units, and pain management clinics.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical or non-surgical procedures. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate good judgement and the ability to respond appropriately to stressful conditions.
HCMC offers generous benefits to its staff by offering benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
Health Insurance – 80% of premiums paid by HCMS
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Retirement/Pension Plans - 100% vested in the retirement match after 3 years of employment
Please contact us if you would be interested in considering this position further.