Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Outpatient Surgery Center - New Jersey - 155349 (22372444)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Over $247,353 Compensation Package
- Health Insurance 100% employer paid for employee or entire family
- $5,000 Employer Paid HRA Account
- $1,500 Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- 6 weeks of PTO
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Mostly Orthopedic Procedures Occasional Plastic, OB, and Pediatric ENT
- Salaried position 32 hours/week Monday-Friday schedule great work life balance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Certified CRNA
- New Grads Welcome
COMMUNITY Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Located ideal suburban New Jersey 15 mins from the beach
- 1 hour from downtown New York City, 1 hour from Philadelphia
- Tons of locally owned restaurants and great shopping.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 155349
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [link removed] for more information.