CRNA - 2613BR (22384227)
NEW $45,000 sign-on bonus, see details below! Join TeamHealth at Oak Hill Hospital, a 280-bed facility. This friendly care-team model includes 8 physicians and 11 CRNAs. Grow or enhance your skills with a varied case mix that includes Cardiac, Neuro, Ortho, GYN, Thoracic, Vascular and so much more! Choose from a variety of flexible shifts to fit your lifestyle. Experienced providers and new graduates welcome to apply!
Competitive compensation plans available now! New grads starting at $150k. Salary tiers increase with experience and opportunity for annual bonus on top of base compensation. Earn time and a half!
Commitment Incentive Program Details:
- Within 45 days after signing a 3 year full time contract, qualified SRNAs will directly receive a check in the amount of $1,250 per month. The SRNA must remain in training in order to continue to receive payments
- The SRNA is eligible to receive the $1,250 per month up to 3 months after graduating and prior to starting employment. If the SRNA has not started working and 3 months have lapsed since the SRNA graduated, the monthly payments cease until employment begins
- Once the SRNA is certified and begins work, CRNA will continue to receive $1,250 per month in the scheduled bi-weekly pay-period, subject to taxes and not to exceed $45,000 total
Founded by anesthesiologists, TeamHealth Anesthesia uniquely understands the needs and expectations of anesthesiologists and CRNAs. Our solid reputation among the provider community has allowed us to partner with the best clinicians in the market, creating stable, top-notch groups for our hospital and surgeon customers. To continue our success, we need leading clinicians like you to be part of our team.
Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability
- Paid professional liability insurance, including tail
- All credentialing fees paid by TeamHealth
- Competitive PTO packages
- Time and a half available
- Relocation assistance available