CRNA Needed in Coastal Oregon - 22434943
• Typical Cases: General Surgery, Endoscopy, OB (epidurals and c-sections), Gyn, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology
• 2 ORs and 1 Endoscopy Suite
• Urgent and Emergent cases are after hours. Non-emergent cases are normally added the following day.
• Ideal Schedule Call 0700-0700, with working hours for elective cases 0700-1500 (approx.). The call is 1:4 or 1:5, the weekend call is normally Friday - Sunday, and providers are often off the day after they take call.
• Practice is 5 full-time CRNAs, no anesthesiologists. Normally 4 are working at a time. One for each room and one who is on call for the hospital ED, L&D, SCU, and M/S plus pre-anesthesia appointments.
• 21-bed hospital
• 4 SCU (special care unit)
• 3 L&D (mom / baby)
• 14 Medical / Surgical
• Nearest transfer hospital is about 65 miles east.
• August 28 - December 31, 2020; 1 FTE
• Average Patients per day; 12
• 21 hospital beds
• Life support requirements; BLS, ATLS, NRP
• Shift times; Sun-Sat 7 am-3 pm, Call 7-7
• Shift structure; All CRNA group, needs to work independently.
• EMR; Epic
• NBCRNA Required
Please contact us if you would be interested in exploring this position further.