CRNA in Bel Air, MD - 7795BR (22459793)
NEW $45,000 sign-on bonus! Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time CRNA with our established practice team in Bel Air, Maryland! Our care team covers both UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and Harford Hospital in the greater Baltimore region. Between the two facilities there are approximately 12,000 surgical cases annually including ortho, vascular, neuro, thoracic, vascular, healthy peds, regional, interventional radiology and OB/GYN.
Founded by anesthesiologists, TeamHealth Anesthesia uniquely understands the needs and expectations of anesthesiologists and CRNAs. Our solid reputation among the provider community has allowed us to partner with the best clinicians in the market, creating stable, top-notch groups for our hospital and surgeon customers. To continue our success, we need leading clinicians like you to be part of our team.
Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth offers a comprehensive benefits package offered including competitive compensation, relocation assistance, company paid malpractice, a 401(k) with company match, family health insurance, dental, life and much more!
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Supplemental executive retirement plan
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
- Resources for personal wellness - TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources