Per Diem CRNA Opportunity in Lewiston, Maine; Beautiful & Safe Riverside Community 30 miles from Portland, ME! - 22534174
Located in Lewiston, Maine, St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, is seeking Per Diem CRNA’s to join our experienced and collegial Anesthesia Team.
- Flexible schedule options & Excellent Compensation
- Variety of cases; mainly Bread and Butter Anesthesia. No Trauma, Neuro, Hearts or Heads
- Hospital runs an 8 OR surgical suite; Endo Suite is primarily conscious sedation
- Collegial and collaborative team model; CRNA’s work under medical direction with some medical supervision
- Work in a rewarding mission-based environment where you are a valued member of the team.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Located on the banks of the beautiful Androscoggin River, the up-and-coming cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located, a mere 35 miles north of Portland, you and your family can enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes;
If you would like more information about St. Mary’s and this opportunity, please contact:
Provider Recruiter & Relations Specialist
Covenant Health | St. Mary’s Health System
96 Campus Avenue, Lewiston Maine
Phone: 207-755-3062 | Cell/Text: 207-212-7808
Website: [link removed]
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Accredited by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist; New Graduates welcome to apply; we offer a Generous Student Loan Repayment program!
- Current certification or recertification from National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist required
- Current BCLS certification and current ACLS certification required
- Current State of Maine License preferred