CRNA Locums Need in Northern New Hampshire - 22612019
Facility located in Northern New Hampshire is in need of repeating locum tenens coverage.
- Coverage is needed week of February 22-28 (22nd Call (8a- 8a), 23rd day shift, 24th call (8a-8a), 25th/26th day shifts, 27th/28th call (8-8a))
- The client is searching for a permanent provider so additional locums will likely be needed in March and beyond
- 8:00 to 5:00 Mon - Fri
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- Case volume is typically a mix 60% General, 20% OB, and 20% Complex Ortho cases (full joint replacements). A typical day's case-mix covered by two (2) CRNAs will look like- 2-4 Ortho cases per day, OR 3-6 GS per day, OR 4-6 Urology cases per day, OR 2-4 ENT per day
- 2-4 GYN per day, OR 13 scopes per day
- Zero Pain cases
- EMR & Documentation Systems- Meditech Expanse and Mindray A7
- Equipment: backsurg pump, sonosite, ultrasound, glidescope.
Please contact us if you would be interested in considering providing locum tenens coverage at this facility.
- NH license or willing apply for one
- NH DEA