3 Locums Needed in Western Arkansas - 6 weeks to 6 month assignments - 22636385
Locums need in western Arkansas for 13 week – 6 month assignment.
- Great facility with really nice MDAs. The group of Anesthesia providers there really make you feel like you are part of a team and care for your input.
- CRNAs currently work autonomously in a collaboration setting. Staffing ratio is 10:1 CRNA:MDA.
- You will have the ability to practice your whole range of skills in an environment that promotes learning and knowledge. CRNAs have the ability to implement their own plans, do regional blocks and learn from the people around them.
- MDAs preop, post-op, place blocks and are always available for emergency assistance, help and information.
- CRNA needs to be able to function and flourish in and independent atmosphere.
- $155/hr with travel and lodging.
– 0630am to 3 pm shift, possibility of 4 10-hr shifts or 3 12-hour shifts
– 3-4 weeks to credential, normally, if you have an Arkansas License. It is taking about 6 weeks if you need an Arkansas License.
– Regional skills preferred, but will train to do U/S guided regional blocks.
– Mainly B&B cases with some neuro, healthy peds, IR cases, cath lab procedures and endo.
- No OB
- Cardiac call is a possibility and could be a need in the future.
– They are seeking professional CRNA’s who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to be autonomous.
– The area around the hospital has one of the lowest cost of livings in the country with plenty of outdoor activities, concerts and social events. You have the option to either live in an city atmosphere or in a rural setting while still close to work.
– Local University in town
– Driving Distance to Ozark Mountains and many larger cities such as Tulsa, Dallas, Kansas City, Branson, and Oklahoma City.
- ~1 hour from Fayetteville, Bentonville and Springdale
- All inclusive price is negotiable
We would appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. We are a smaller CRNA owned group with experience in the Arkansas area.
ACLS, BLS, PALS