Locums Needed in Western Arkansas - B1020 (22636385)
Locums need in western Arkansas for any length of assignment up to 6 months.
- Nice working facility with state of the art equipment.
- CRNA needs to be able to function and flourish in and independent atmosphere
– 0630am to 3 pm shift, 4 10-hr shifts or 3 12-hour shifts
– 3-4 weeks to credential, normally, if you have an Arkansas License. It is taking about 6 weeks if you need an Arkansas License.
– Regional skills preferred, but will train to do U/S guided regional blocks.
– Mainly B&B cases with some neuro, healthy peds, IR cases, cath lab procedures and endo.
- No OB or cardiac
– They are seeking professional CRNA’s who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to be autonomous.
– The area around the hospital has one of the lowest cost of livings in the country with plenty of outdoor activities, concerts and social events. You have the option to either live in an city atmosphere or in a rural setting while still close to work.
– Local University in town
– Driving Distance to Ozark Mountains and many larger cities such as Tulsa, Dallas, Kansas City, Branson, and Oklahoma City.
- ~1 hour from Fayetteville, Bentonville and Springdale
- Call for prices, depends on needs. Housing and travel provided.
- All inclusive price $175/hr
We would appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
ACLS, BLS, PALS, AR license