Location: New Hampshire - Manchester
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 22659915
Category: CRNA Jobs | Nurse Anesthetist Jobs
Company: Korn Ferry
Contact: Ken Mills Call: 9547280273
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: $180,000 to $200,000
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Job Updated: 12/28/20
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) with Student Loan Repayment - 22659915
Are you a dedicated CRNA and wish to pursue a career within a collaborative Anesthesia Care Team? Are you interested in a setting where SRNA clinical rotations and Resident training make a dynamic and challenging teaching environment in which to work and grow? If so, a well-respected academic institution in beautiful New Hampshire is looking to grow their the Academic Medical Center.
- Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5PM Schedule
- No Weekends/No Call
- $182,600 Salary for new graduates (salary commensurate to experience)
- Sign on Bonus, Relocation Assistance, & Student Loan Repayment
- Ability to work with Adults and Pediatric cases
- Diverse Case Mix Includes: Urology, GI, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Pain Management, GYN, and Orthopedics
- Work in our brand new $59 million expansion Ambulatory Surgery Center that includes 6 OR’s, pharmacy, MRI Unit, and medical offices. Set to open in March 2021.
- Join a team of 15 experienced CRNA’s and 4 Anesthesiologists.
- Leadership opportunities available for qualified candidates
- 113,000+ community population. County population above 415,000.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A bustling urban center in quiet New England. Manchester, New Hampshire combines history, industry, and business.
- Less than an hour drive to the New England coastal beaches, 60 minutes to Boston, and less than 2-hour drive to Cape Cod
- High national ranking in education for grades K-12 by US News & World Report
- Take the short commute to Boston to enjoy professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.
Job Type: Full-time