CRNA needed in AZ - 22660012
Elite Anesthesia is currently recruiting for a Part Time and/or Full Time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude to help treat patients. This position requires a competent provider that has the innate ability to help patients feel cared for. This position also requires someone who is able to float when necessary to different locations throughout the valley.
CRNA Job Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- The CRNA is responsible for reviewing medical history, performing patient evaluation (including a History and Physical) and work with the medical director as necessary.
- Ability to perform all aspects of airway management in the event of an emergency.
- Selecting, obtaining, ordering and/or administering medications or treatments related to the care of the patient, using consultation when appropriate.
- Evaluating patient response during treatment and instituting pharmacological or supportive treatment to insure patient stability.
- Attend to the patient’s needs before, during and after the procedure.
- Monitoring patient vital signs, response to infusion and identifying necessary medications to address symptoms.
- Monitors patient post procedure and assures the patient is stable for discharge.
- Managing emergency situations, including initiating or participating in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Complete electronic charting/billing on each patient
- Answers any and all patient questions and concerns about anesthesia.
- CRNA shall work within their scope of delineated clinical privileges.
- In accordance with departmental and regulatory compliance standards, CRNA will review appropriate documentation for informed consent.
- Participate in procedural pause (Time Out) in the procedure room with entire surgical team in accordance with departmental and regulatory compliance standards.
- Assist licensed procedure day staff in initial and end of day controlled substance count and document in narcotic log book.
- State of Arizona RN License
- Graduate of a School of Anesthesia Accredited by the AANA
- Clinical competence in all areas of the unit/service
- Current ACLS, PALS, BCLS certifications