Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed in MI - 22671560
Seeking a well-trained CRNA to join an established group located in MI’s Upper Peninsula. Will provide daily, nightly and weekend Anesthesia services for three functioning OR suites.
- Critical Access Hospital
- Population of 12k with draw area of 37k
- Surgical Specialties include General and Orthopedic Surgeons, ENT, Ophthalmologist, Podiatrist, OBGYN, and Gastroenterologist
- General Anesthesia, Outpatient Surgeries, Colonoscopies, EEG, Hernias, Gall Bladders, C-Sections, ENT, Ortho (hips, knees)
- No Major Head and Neck, No Cardiac or Vascular
- Scheduled cases Monday - Thursday
- 120 cases per week
- Competitive Compensation Plan and Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, CME
- Relocation allowance
- Experienced and new graduates welcome to apply
This community is a destination area for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts and home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes. Downtown features distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest. The area also offers quality educational options and includes a community college. With so many amenities and opportunities, this is truly a wonderful place to work, live and play. Green Bay: 100 miles (SW); Chicago: 320 miles (S); Minneapolis: 360 miles (W); Detroit: 430 miles (SE).
Send CV to (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call 623-451-7474.