CRNA, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Employed, Iowa, Autonomy, $220,000 Base Salary, Production Bonus - 5873 (22683178)
Currently have an opening for an employed CRNA in Iowa between Des Moines and Iowa City, IA. Hospital has over 50 physicians, 400 employees and provides an array of services from birth to end-of-life. This is 100% Autonomous, no MD supervision.
• Employed position, salary of $200,000 – $220,000, $20,000 for yearly call and have the ability to make $250,000 a year
• Call will be 1:5, no second call, if called in paid minimum for 2 hours, or more if longer than 2 hours at $273 an hour, and first to leave following day
• 225 shifts, M-F, average arrival 7am and average day end is 2:00pm
• 4 OR suites and 1 endoscopy room, all ran autonomously by CRNA’s, no MD |DO Anesthesia
• Level IV Trauma Center, average 3,000 cases a year, 175 deliveries, 300 Bariatrics cases and the rest fall within URO, General Surgery, Podiatry, ENT, and use the daVinci Xi Robotic Surgical System
• Skills needed are Regional Blocks, General and Epidural, NO heads or hearts
• Base salary, call pay, sign on bonus provided, 7 holidays, $5,000 CME that carries if not used, 401k with 5% match and comprehensive benefits package
• Possibility to work extra shifts and call
• Student loan Forgiveness is available
Community is known as the “Jewel of the Prairie,” with some of Iowa’s hottest independent restaurants, a host of unique retailers and a legendary downtown. Recently voted one of the coolest small towns in America. Add in world-class athletic and recreational facilities, plus a thriving arts and culture community and you can see why they have been named one of the Top Ten Coolest Small Towns in America! Within the community is the 19th, Nationally ranked private liberal arts college, and you are within an easy drive to Drake University, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa University, and Iowa State University. Community has 11 parks, disc golf, 18-hole golf, 2 lakes, aquatic center, and more.
Please give me a call to discuss or email me your information to connect.
Matt Robbins MS, VP
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
(use the Apply button to apply for this job)