Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - 1822343 (22683204)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $128.00 - 140.00
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule:Â Monday - Friday 6:30am to roughly 5:00pm (varies).Â
- Typical cases seen are general, orthopedics, obstetrics, gynecology, gastroenterology endoscopy, plastics, otorhinolaryngology(ENT), and cataracts
- Providing anesthesia for cesarean sections and occasional labor epidural
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist(CRNA) works Autonomously
- National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)Â
- CaliforniaÂ license
- Required procedures: Full anesthesia services including obstetricsÂ epidurals
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS), Basic Life Support(BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) certification
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA