Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant - 1865400 (22683318)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant - in Indiana
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider an exciting opportunity to join a growing Department of Anesthesiology in a sought-after Midwest metro. This position includes academic affiliation and will allow the incoming candidate to be part of a top health system.
- Flexible scheduling with various shift options available
- Practice in a busy Level I trauma centerâ€”see a variety of cases, including obstetrics, cardiac, and neurology
- Work within a care team model in an inviting, collegial environment
- Paid call
- $20,000 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and highly competitive compensation
- Work with a large group of Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants
- Group is led by a CAA
A major metropolitan area in the Midwest, this inviting city is the perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home.
- Plenty of amenities with a low cost of living
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- Museums, big-city attractions, great shops and restaurants, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Popular local canal with gondola rides and pedal boats
- Local international airport and professional sports teams
Named one of the â€œBest Places to Live in the USAâ€ by [link removed]& World Report
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA