CRNA - 1870033 (22683320)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $205000.00 - 230000.00
An established organization outside of Louisville is seeking a qualified CRNA for a hospital-employed position. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the incoming candidate to enjoy a wonderful quality of life in an inclusive, family-friendly community.
- Ability to sit your own cases and work autonomously
- Standard procedures with no trauma cases required
- Work alongside 3 full-time anesthesiologists and 1 other full-time CRNA
- Great work-life balanceâ€”Mondayâ€“Friday 7 [link removed]€“4 [link removed]:6 call
- 7 weeks of PTO
- New grads are encouraged to apply
- $230,000 guaranteed salary in Year 1
Located in a beautiful riverfront community less than an hour from Louisville, this inviting city is a wonderful place to call home. Whether youâ€™re seeking peace and relaxation or excitement and adventure, youâ€™ll find everything you need here.
- Low cost of living in safe neighborhoods
- Arts, culture, entertainment, and breathtaking scenery all around
- Outdoor loverâ€™s paradiseâ€”golfing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and much more
- Convenient access to Louisville and Indianapolis
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA