TidalHealth PD CRNA - TidalHealth PD CRNA (22734530)
TidalHealth Surgery Center located in Salisbury, Maryland – Per Diem CRNA
Identify call: N/A; Facility will handle and collaborate with anesthesia team input is required.
Post call day: NA
MDs do own cases and surgeon supervision for the CRNAs
- Per diem
- TidalHealth is a multispecialty surgery center affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center.
- Case mix includes BMT, T&A, cataracts, face/body cosmetics, uterine surgery, ENT. Pediatric experience is a comfort and a must (healthy peds for ENT cases).
- 2 Rooms. 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, no weekends/call.
- Model is 1 MD 5 days a week and 1 CRNA 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). Approximately 8-10 cases per day.
- Active MD license
- Board certified or eligible (in process for recent graduates)
About Somnia Anesthesia
Since 1996, Somnia ([link removed]) has had singular focus on anesthesia--investing in clinician professional development—so patients can get the best are possible. We welcome and encourage applicants of all races, colors, genders, religions, sexual orientations, national origins and disabilities, as well those who have served.