CRNA Opportunity in Fayetteville, AR -- Joining Northwest Health - 22734895
Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital in Fayetteville, AR is seeking a full-time CRNA to join a hospital-employed Anesthesia group.
- Employed, hospital-based position
- Anticipated call 1:6
- General case load within areas of advanced spine surgery, bariatric surgery, interventional pain management, minimally invasive general surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, podiatry and urology
- Highly competitve salary and full benefits
Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital is part of the larger Northwest Health network. Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Rogers and Siloam Springs communities in Northwest Arkansas.
Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital (PSH) is proud to be the official medical provider for the Arkansas Razorbacks. A 20-bed facility with five operating rooms and a special procedure room, the hospital has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards.
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #8 “Best Places to Live” recently by [link removed]& World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles