CRNA - 1935818 (22745912)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 6 Week's PTO + 8 Holidays Pay Rate: $249200.00 - 249200.00
A reputable community-based health system along the coast of New England is seeking a qualified CRNA to join its team.
- Bread-and-butter opportunityâ€”no cardiac procedures required
- Flexible scheduling availableâ€”option for 8-hour, 10-hour, 12-hour, or 24-hour shifts
- $228,000 base salary + $30,000 sign-on bonus
- $60,000 Â in loan forgiveness
- 6 weeks of PTO + 8 holidays
Located only an hour from Boston along the beautiful New England coast, this charming town offers remarkable scenery and plenty of engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether youâ€™re seeking exciting adventures, peace and relaxation, or a combination of both, itâ€™s a perfect place to call home.
- Beautiful housing options, including waterfront properties
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Great schools and multiple Ivy League universities throughout the region
- A variety of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, fishing, sailing, and plenty of additional water activities
- A variety of picturesque shops and restaurants
- Convenient access to Boston and Providenceâ€”and only ferry rides away from Marthaâ€™s Vineyard and Nantucket
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA