US Anesthesia Partners-Gulf Coast Florida- Student Loan Reimbursement- Specialty Stipend - 2019-5198 (22758532)
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization, we are mission-focused on delivering the highest quality inpatient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates, and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
When You Thrive, We Thrive Leadership is the Difference
We are actively recruiting CRNAs to join our growing practice in Fort Myers, Florida at HealthPark Medical Center. This full-time call position would join a team of 30 anesthesiologists and a total of 64 anesthetists providing over 50,000 anesthetics per year at Lee Health locations in Fort Myers and Cape Coral including three hospitals and three outpatient surgery centers. Our care team model ratio varies from a 1:2 to 1:4 depending upon staffing and type of case.
Lee Health is an award-winning health system with such distinctions as “America’s Best Hospitals for 2019”, Top Children’s Hospital and Top 50 for Cardiovascular Hospitals. The health system offers all subspecialties, a Level II Trauma Center, and cutting-edge technology and medical equipment
HealthPark was named one of the “100 Top Hospitals” for cardiology and intensive care in the country. Also residing at the location is Golisano children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida, the only pediatric hospital of its kind between Tampa and Miami dedicated to caring for the region’s children and their families.
There is a breadth of clinical experience and sub-specialty anesthesiology care from complex cardiothoracic, advanced regional anesthesia, pediatric care, and over 6,000 annual labor and delivery procedures. The diversity of these services meets the needs of the community while creating a stimulating and diverse caseload for service providers. By employing the highest quality physicians and anesthetists, we maintain a stellar reputation in both the community and among our medical peers.
USAP-Fort Myers Benefits Highlights:
- Student loan repayment program
- Sign-on bonus including a student bonus option
- Flexible scheduling and great working environments
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Basic and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
- Profit-sharing with immediate 401k matching contributions
- Continued education and professional reimbursement fund
- Cardiac and pediatric stipends
- Guaranteed hours
- Liberal time off program with company paid holidays
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nation’s most famed inventors and business leaders, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants, and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast.
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.