US Anesthesia Partners - Gulf Coast Florida - Student Loan Reimbursement - Case Variety - 2019-5200 (22758534)
We are actively recruiting CRNAs to join our growing practice In Fort Myers, Florida at Lee Memorial/Cape Coral Hospital systems in Fort Myers Florida. We offer flexible scheduling and great working environments. We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing with immediate 401k matching contributions, an annual CME allowance, and a liberal time-off program with company-paid holidays.
Lee Health is an award-winning health system with such distinctions as “America’s Best Hospitals for 2019”, Top Children’s Hospital, and Top 50 for Cardiovascular Hospitals. The health system offers all subspecialties, a Level II Trauma Center, and cutting-edge technology and medical equipment
There is a breadth of clinical experience and sub-specialty anesthesiology care from complex cardiothoracic, advanced regional anesthesia, pediatric care, and over 4,000 annual labor and delivery procedures. The diversity of these services meets the needs of the community while creating a stimulating and diverse caseload for service providers. By employing the highest quality physicians and anesthetists, we maintain a stellar reputation in both the community and among our medical peers.
This full-time call position would join a team of 30 anesthesiologists and a total of 64 anesthetists providing over 50,000 anesthetics per year at Lee Health locations in Fort Myers and Cape Coral including three hospitals and three outpatient surgery centers. Our care team model ratio varies from a 1:2 to 1:4 depending upon staffing and type of case.
When You Thrive, We Thrive Leadership is the Difference
USAP-Fort Myers Benefits Highlights:
- Student loan repayment program
- Sign-on bonus including a student bonus option
- Flexible scheduling and great working environments
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Basic and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
- Profit-sharing with immediate 401k matching contributions
- Continued education and professional reimbursement fund
- Guaranteed hours
- Liberal time off program with company paid holidays
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nation’s most famed inventors and business leaders, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants, and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast.
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.