US Anesthesia Partners - Orlando, Florida - Student Loan Repayment Program - No overnight call - 2019-5194 (22758535)
[link removed](USAP) is a single-specialty anesthesiology private practice, and we are actively recruiting CRNAs to join our growing practice. USAP - Florida is an Orlando-based practice consisting of almost 100 anesthesiologists and over 180 CRNAs. We serve at AdventHealth Hospital locations throughout Central Florida including Orlando, Kissimmee, Celebration, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, East Orlando, and Orange City.
Kevin Kennedy, Chief CRNA USAP - Florida - (407)484-0932
When You Thrive, We Thrive Leadership is the Difference
We provide a breadth of clinical experience and sub-specialty anesthesia care from bread and butter to complex cardiothoracic and transplant procedures, cutting-edge neurosurgery, complex pediatric cases, premier orthopedic care for fractures, sports medicine, and joint replacement, and over 8,000 annual labor and delivery procedures. The diversity of these services at numerous locations throughout the area meets the needs of the community and creates a stimulating caseload for our CRNAs. By employing the highest quality CRNAs, we are able to maintain our unsurpassed reputation in the community and among our medical peers.
We are proudly committed to being AdventHealth’s exclusive anesthesia provider in all of their Central Florida locations. AdventHealth is one of the largest non-profit hospital systems in the nation, as well as one of the largest employers in the Orlando area with over 12,000 employees. We are also entrusted with a growing number of outpatient surgical facilities. This growth has furthered our need for skilled providers, a situation which will extend into the foreseeable future.
We offer our CRNAs tiered base pay based on number of years as a CRNA, guaranteed hours, flexible scheduling with the option of working overtime, no overnight call, a great working environment, a comprehensive compensation, and benefits package including profit sharing and immediate 401k matching contributions, generous time off and company paid holidays. We also provide generous differentials for working evenings, nights and weekend shifts, and we have differentials for working CV and complex pediatrics. Finally, we offer a sign-on bonus for new hires.
Orlando and Central Florida metro is a dynamic, diverse and growing community with beautiful weather, world-class attractions, a rich and vibrant cultural scene and affordable living. Orlando is a great place to live and work!
Central Florida Fringe Benefits Highlights:
- Student loan repayment program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan including 401(k) with company match and Profit Sharing
- 7 weeks Paid Time Off
- Continued Education and Professional Reimbursement Fund
- Evening and night shift differentials
- Cardiac and Peds differentials
- Variety of schedules available over time
- 3 campuses
- No overnight call
- Guaranteed hours for all CRNAs
- Sign-on bonus including a student bonus option
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist must meet state licensure requirements
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges