US Anesthesia Partners - Central Florida - Student Loan Repayment Program - Profit Sharing - 2019-5253 (22758538)
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization, we are mission-focused on delivering the highest quality inpatient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates, and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
Chris Hazen, Chief CRNA USAP - Florida - (407)921-5745
When You Thrive, We Thrive Leadership is the Difference
We are actively recruiting for our growing practice in the Northwest Central Florida area. We are specifically looking to recruit for our location at AdventHealth Waterman. This is a multiple specialty hospital providing a wide range of services to the surrounding community. These specialties include anesthesia for podiatry, general surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, urology, OB/GYN, robotic surgery, endoscopy, interventional radiology, and complex cardiothoracic surgery. AdventHealth Waterman was among more than two dozen hospitals across AdventHealth to earn an "A" grade in The Leapfrog Group's spring 2020 rating release and has been a Grade-A Safety hospital in Lake County since 2013. As you can see, this hospital offers a well-rounded anesthetic experience and is a great place to grow in your clinical practice.
The beauty of AdventHealth Waterman is the great team environment and the exposure to so many different specialties. This 300 bed, community hospital is located in Tavares, Florida. Tavares is only about an hour away from Orlando and all of the attractions that it offers. This location is surrounded by scenic lakes, parks, and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities which makes it a great community to live in.
We offer our CRNAs tiered base pay based on the number of years as a CRNA, guaranteed hours, a great working environment, a comprehensive compensation, and benefits package including profit sharing and immediate 401k matching contributions, generous time off, and company paid holidays. We are currently offering a sign-on bonus for new hires.
Northwest Division Benefit Highlights
- Student loan repayment program
- Annual bonuses starting on your 2nd anniversary with the Practice
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan including 401(k) with company match and Profit Sharing
- 7 weeks Paid Time Off
- Continued Education and Professional Reimbursement Fund
- Cardiac differential
- Variety of schedules available
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Guaranteed hours for all CRNAs
- Sign-on bonus
• All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists must meet state licensure requirements.
• CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.