Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Penn State Medical - Pennsylvania - 164796 (22781744)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Salary range from $180,000 to $200,000 based on experience
- $20,000 Combined Sign-On/Relocation Bonus
- Discounted premiums on healthcare, medical, and vision insurance
- 6-7% match on 401K
- $3,000 towards CMEs
- Up to $40,000 towards student loan forgiveness!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Brand new, state of the art hospital in Harrisburg, PA
- Opening October 1st of this year - seeking several CRNAs
- Bread and butter cases - including orthopedics, OB, TEEs
- Rotating Schedule - 4 CRNAs on schedule during week days, 2 CRNAs on the weekends
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- New graduates encourages to apply!
- Candidates must be willing to treat OB patients
COMMUNITY Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Brand new, state of the art hospital opening Oct 1st, 2021!
- Affiliated with Penn State Medical Center
- Located in Harrisburg - 12% lower cost of living than the national average, with A+ ranked amenities for families of all sizes
- Harrisburg is the capital of Pennsylvania and has a wide range of housing options for families of all sizes
- Tons to do, including sporting events, restaurants, cultural activities, and much more!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 164796
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [link removed] for more information.