Seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)for a locums assignment in Connecticut - 22804830
Cross Country Locums is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for an opportunity in Putnam, Connecticut (CT). Here are some details:
- Starting August 9 and ongoing; cases start at 7 am
- Scope of work: General and colorectal, OB & GYN, uro, ENT, ortho, spine fusions, eyes, pacemakers, cardioversions, TEE, and GI. No trauma, no open hearts. PEDS over one year of age and mostly ENT
- Must have an active CT license, ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered
- Pay Rate competitive (paid weekly)
Ex. Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.